February was a whirlwind of a month to say the least! I've been in a new training program at work for the past 3 weeks and it's been the most fun but also so incredibly busy! Balancing it out with family commitments this month has been a struggle, but we finally had the most relaxing few days this past weekend and finally had our Valentine's date. (Restaurant call out below!) I'm really looking forward to the month ahead- I'll still be in training another 6 weeks so this month will also be mostly focus around learning as much as I can about my new role. Going from a job I knew how to do very well to not knowing what to expect everyday has thrown me for a loop schedule-wise, so I am adjusting several of my February goals in hopes that I'll be able to meet them on some level this month. A quick recap...
1. Throw myself wholeheartedly into my new job. Check! And loving every minute!
2. Find a workout regimen that works for me. A full-on workout regimen is on the backburner for now, but I'm adjusting this one so that my new goals is to go to 2 dance classes this month! This might seem like the smallest goal ever to be accomplished but if I make it to 2 classes in a month thats #goals.
3. Decide where to plan trips to this year. We are working on that this weekend!
4. Write posts 1 week in advance. Mostly accomplished! But unfortunately only posted once last week.
5. Set a monthly budget - does anyone have any apps that they recommend? Still searching for an app I love.
6. Have our Valentine's date. Rescheduled twice but finally went this past weekend and had the best time (and food, and wine) at Boulevardier in Bishop Arts. I cannot recommend it enough- probably the best meal we've eaten out in ages.
1. Continue to throw myself into my new job and learn as much as I can. Welcome new experiences wholeheartedly. I am loving this program and all the new people I've met.
2. I'm really breaking this one down, but my workout goal is to go to 2 dance classes this month. I miss dancing so much and definitely think it's important to have a creative outlet outside of work but gosh It's been hard to get around to. I feel like starting is the hardest part- hopefully once I do it won't feel so difficult anymore!
3. Plan 1 vacation
4. Write posts 3 days in advance. (I found 1 week to be too much in advance, I think 3 days will be just right!)
5. Order A Tree Grows in Brooklyn from Amazon and begin reading it! As recommended by my friend Lisa.